- Vetting & HSE monitoring
- All shipboard defciencies
- SIRE, CDI, PSC Reports
- Incidents, Accidents, Complaints
Tank Cleaning Guide
- Miracle Database
- Cargo Handbook
- 7000 Annex I & II cargoes
- Tank Cleaning Information
2. Cost savings through reduced maintenance and repairs to tank cleaning machines.
3. The self-cleaning properties ensure no formation of sediments inside the filter.
4. No interruptions to the cleaning process because of blocked filters.
5. No loss of time
6. Improves the efficiency of the COW washing process.
7. Improved cleaning results leading to much reduced amounts of sediments (ROB) inside
8. Increased economical benefits owing to reduced amounts of sediments in cargo tanks
(ROB) provide more volume for paid cargo.
9. Fuel savings and CO2 reduction
10. Low investment costs because the newly designed filter inlet can be used in existing