- Vetting & HSE monitoring
- All shipboard defciencies
- SIRE, CDI, PSC Reports
- Incidents, Accidents, Complaints
Characteristics & applications
- Emulsifying agent based on aromatic solvents
- Contains anionic and non-ionic surface agent
- Specific solvent with high boiling and flash point
- Ideally suitable for the removal of crude oil, bitumen, paraffin and other high melting point stains
- Can be used undiluted up to 65°C
- Safe for use on epoxy, polyurethane, zinc-silicate coatings and stainless steel.
Basic components: Aromatic & aliphatic solvents, emulsifiers, anionic and non-ionic surface active agents
|Phys. properties :||light amber liquid|
|Flashpoint :||65°C - 10% solution in water 95°C|
|Solubility in H2O :||emulsifying with water|
Application for use:
|Concentration :||2-10% recirculation or direct manual spraying|
|Temperature:||cold - 95°C|
Afterwards rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- avoid contact with eyes and skin
- in case of irritation rinse with plenty of water
- Dispose according to regulation.
- Persistention: product is fully biodegradable